ACS880 Inverter Module
Built on ABB all-compatible drive architecture these inverter modules are designed to fulfill all your requirements for a common DC bus drive system.
The inverter modules are DC supplied and have built-in capacitors for smoothing the DC voltage. The electrical connection to the common DC bus is fuse protected. An optional DC-switch can be selected to disconnect an individual inverter unit from the DC bus. Each inverter unit comes with safe torque off (STO) as standard.
The modules come in eight frame sizes, including the R8i inverter module which can be parallel connected for building high power inverters in multi drives. The R8i has speed-controlled cooling fans, quick connectors for motor cabling and wheels for easy installation and transport.
- Power range 1.5 to 3200 kW
- Built on ABB’s common drives architecture
- Compact inverter modules for flexible and optimized cabinet assembly
- Direct torque control (DTC) as standard
- IP00 enclosure classes
- Integrated safety including STO as standard
- Intuitive control panel with USB port
- Supports a wide range of fieldbus protocols, I/O and encoder options
- Extensive selection of mechanical and electrical accessories